- No smoke, no smell, no ashes
- Internationally certified
- Environmentally friendly
- Safe formula prepared especially to work with Planika Fires
Planika Fires run on a special ethanol based fuel – FANOLA®. Biofuel
Fanola® based on ethanol of plant origin is a renewable and green source of energy. While burning bio alcohol produces no smoke, no smell and leaves no ashes.
Fanola® ethanol fuel for fireplaces was created at the company laboratories, and Planika is the only legitimate producer of this fuel. Moreover, the product has been tested in terms of safety for people and environment and received positive opinions from international certifying bodies, like: PZH, CNBOP, OMNI-Test Laboratories Inc. and EcoLogo®.
The above mentioned patented formula allows the bioethanol to burn completely clean. Clean burning means that there are no harmful substances emitted and the only by products are CO2 and water vapor in amounts comparable to human breath.
Additionally, the clean burning also means that there is no smoke nor smell produced while burning and no ashes are left afterwards. Thanks to this feature, there is no longer any need for a chimney or a ventilation installation what makes fire a fully mobile commodity.
Fanola® obtained through a process of double rectification is not suitable to drink.
- neither smell nor smoke are emitted while burning
- as a result only heat, water vapour and CO2 are produced in amounts comparable to that of human breath
- burning conditions have been specified in user’s manual
- burning Planika Fires requires a regular provision of air (room ventilation system in a good working condition). In apartment conditions (with small cubic capacity) a slightly opened window will be enough.